Illustration Student at Ringling College of Art and Design
22 | 2018 RCAD Illustration Alumnus | Visual Development Minor | Skillshare Teacher | INTJ
Design Team Intern
Worked as part of a pipeline to design entertainment solutions for theme parks, restaurants, and roller coasters world wide:
• Painted Key Art and Thematic Overlays; compiled in InDesign to present to client for suggested theming and changes.
• Used Photoshop and Illustrator to create signage and graphics for various elements in parks.
• Attended project meetings and analyzed work through critiques; modified visuals from feedback under deadlines.
• Worked under an NDA.
Children’s Book Illustrator
The Barrie Patch
Worked with author to design and execute 15 full illustrations and 30 spot illustrations:
• Designed multiple iterations of characters based off of an original story and used Photoshop to create painted illustrations.
• Designed Front and Back Covers as well 37 page spreads, including type.
Rae Larson Illustrations
Created custom artwork using design, color, and rendering skills for clients and commissions:
• Worked on time-sensitive deadlines; executed graphic designs and illustrations for a start-up company.
• Communicated with customers and developed contracts for custom pieces: portraits, decorative paintings, and logos
B.F.A in Illustration and a Minor in Visual Development
Ringling College of Art and Design
|2014||Gold Key for “excellence in visual arts” , Boston Globe + School of the Museum of Fine Arts|
All-Star Award for “technical excellence in Scenery Execution”
, Massachusetts Educational Theater Guild
Marat Sade Drama Fest Preliminaries
|2018||CGTrader Digital Art Competition, CGTrader
Photoshop, Illustrator, Oil paint, Acrylic Paint, Graphite, visual development, concept art, character design, portrait painter, figure anatomy, CPR/First aid, Zbrush, SketchUp, InDesign